Facilities and Equipment Manager
Principal Job Functions:
This position oversees effective operation of facilities and equipment maintenance. 5S In-house specialist and champion. Maintains safety and cleanliness of the organization as well as its associated documentation. Performs, schedules, and organizes machine repairs and other maintenance activities.
- Must have good technical, interpersonal, computer, and problem-solving skills. Must be willing and able to be a team player. English is required.
- Minimum of five years of experience operating in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Work with manufacturing and quality personnel to solve operating problems to better meet customer needs;
- Recruit, manage and conduct performance appraisals of maintenance personnel and production assistant;
- Develop and implement training plans for individuals;
- Continuously improve functional processes;
- Operate in accordance with AS9100 documentation; maintain accuracy of such documentation and submit changes when needed;
- Maintain safe and clean operations throughout the organization using rigorous 5S methodologies, conduct employee orientations and safety training; maintain safety records, MSDS, fire department books; OSHA safety plan and all OSHA postings;
- Oversee maintenance staff and work with manufacturing to maintain a clean work environment;
- Determine and order needs supplies or maintenance and repair parts;
- Perform shipping and receiving duties when needed;
- Manage Material Yard;
- Maintain preventative & predictive maintenance programs; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.