Quality Assurance Inspector
Job Functions: In process and final inspection of precision machined product
Identify product and process deficiencies and related corrective actions. Develop processes by which to prevent the production of defects. Train employees in methods by which to measure their outputs and prevent defects.
Must be able to work with all materials and products; use all types of inspection tools and equipment, including precision measuring instruments, inspection data inputs to AS9102 FAIR form, CMMs, templates, surface plate and accessory equipment, comparators, etc.; and have a solid knowledge of required specifications, assembly, fabrication procedures / processes, shop practices, and assembly inspection procedures. CMM PC-DMIS operating software, set up and operation highly desirable.
Must possess knowledge of shop mathematics and be able to work from drawings, specifications, shop routers, or other company or customer-related documentation. CMM PC-DMIS operating software, set up and operation highly desirable.
Must have good vision. English is required.
High school or equivalent needed
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
US Citizenship or Green Card (Permanent Residence Visa) is required.
Experienced Inspectors must have a minimum of 3 years work experience as an inspector in a manufacturing environment. Entry level staff will be trained on the job
• Conduct incoming inspection and report any existing discrepancies.
• Conduct roving in-process inspection of parts and provide any needed assistance.
• Evaluate effectiveness of in-process inspection documents.
• Perform first article inspections.
• Create and/or make changes to quality plans as needed.
• Conduct final inspection to verify conformance of parts.
• Maintain proper performance of tools and equipment.
• Work with employees and managers to prevent defects.
• Respond to any quality questions on the part of employees or managers.
• Conduct and interpret statistical process control when needed.
• Serve on continuous improvement teams.
• Maintain inspection records and be ready to explain the status of parts or processes.
• Set up Operate CMMs
• Operate in accordance with AS9100 documentation; maintain accuracy of such documentation and submit changes when needed, and
• Perform other duties when needed.
What we offer: Paid Training, Education Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, (PTO) Sick leave.
Newborn Family Leave, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays
Please contact or send your resume with work History to: email@example.com
Or call 657-210-3223 and leave a message with contact information.